Bolivia Time

We Believe

playlist


Jan 11, 2010

8-31-2009 E-MAIL

Subject: READY FOR THE HEAT?...

Hey people, so my R button doesnt work too well so sorry if this is a bit confusing. So you all can email me now, well family members can. But I think I'm just going to send one email cuz I get kinda confused sending emails to everyone.So we had interviews this week. I LOVE Pres Maynes, he's powerful and really funny at the same time. In my interview we start talking about Bolivia and he says '' you ready for the heat? Its going to get up to 33 this week. '' then we both kind of just sit there for a sec cuz neither one of us really know how hot 33 is. Then he says '' lets google it!'' so we spent most of my interview doing math problems. But I love being here working with him. But ya its starting to warm up here. Its up in the 90s with about 90%humidity, so ya, the gold bond is being used. I did divisions with my zone leader Eld De Young, he was trained by my buddy Eld Hale, so we had a good time talking about good old Bryson, and also about country songs. A girl named Mitzy was baptized this week. After the baptism she started swimming in the font. not exactly the most touching moment I've had on my mission. But we are going to see a LOT of success here in September. There are around 10 who should be baptized this month, our ward is so great they help us soo much. And we have changes this next week, but here they do em a bit different. If you have a change, they just call you Wednesday night and you have to leave that next morning. But theres little chance that I'm getting changed. So its sounds like every one had a good time with the baby shower and I FINALLY found out whos having what. And now everyone is going back to school. good luck with that.
Mom, Dad- I got the other package you sent with the gold bond, much abliged. And I'll be waiting for the next. I'm going to have your Christmas presents made this week. but I might just keep em till I get home, cuz I might be a little hard getting them through customs.
Crystal- Tell Ashley and Dallin congrats.
Hollands- theres not really anything I need, just send pictures.
Elise- how do you pronounce Liam? ''lee-um'' I've been speaking spanish too long.
kk- I'm glad to hear you and baby are doing well. Any names yet? When I read your email I thought it said that Josh went to Portland to BE a UFC fighter not see.
Kim- don't worry if he cries that means hes normal. Well, talk to you guys next week,
love Elder Wilson

No comments:

MISSION HOME ADDRESS

Elder Michael David Wilson
Mision Peru Lima Este
Calle Los Agrologos 368
Urbinizacion Las Acacias de Monterrico
La Molina, Lima 12, Peru

POUCH ADDRESS

Only a single sheet of paper folded and taped can be sent via this address.

Elder Michael D. Wilson
Peru Lima East Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150

ELDER MICHAEL WILSON

MISSION: Bolivia Santa Cruz ENTERED MTC ON: June 25, 2008 RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2010

COUNTDOWN

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

2nd Nephi 15: 26-30
26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; none shall be weary nor stumble among them.

27 None shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken;

28 Whose arrows shall be sharp, and all their bows bent, and their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind, their roaring like a lion.

29 They shall roar like young lions; yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry away safe, and none shall deliver.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea; and if they look unto the land, behold, darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof

Mike receiving his call!

Mike receiving his call!