Bolivia Time

We Believe

playlist


Jan 9, 2010

6-15-2009 E-MAIL

Hey everybody, how's it going. We had a pretty good week up here in Cieneguilla, we went to a little resort up in our area and played some soccer and American football. The place also had a monkey, so we took some videos with him. By the way I'm gonna try and burn some cds with my pensh lap top.I think we can do that. We also had a multi zone conference this week, and the elders who are ending their missions always give their last testimonies. The Assistant stood up and asked Elders Hale, Berger and Cook to come up and give their testimonies. I'm buddies with all those guys and it was awesome to hear them. and then they announce, '' we'd also like to ask all the other elders who are leaving for home to come up, Elder Jacobsen, Elder Ward, Elder Smith y Elder Wilson''.well I just threw a little party in my head. I also got a nice surprise from Elder Smith, I lost a towel when I was with Elder Dodds, and it turns out Elder Allen had it. 10 months later I finally get. Which is nice cuz my other towel hasn't been washed in 10 months, and well, it was due. This week I did divisions with Elder Ferrer and we got to eat with an American family. They gave us tacos, which were awesome, but the best part was. ROOT BEER, haven't had that in quite some time, it was great, we almost cried.Our zone leaders talked to us a little bit about our area. After this transfer there's going to be a lot less missionaries in the mission, so they have to close some areas. And since our area isn't exactly on fire, they've already told us to just try and baptize the people we have, but not to look for new people. So now we are just concentrating on the few people that can be baptized b4 the month ends, and also in just reactivating people.

Mom-I'm not in the group that's leaving this week, but they have told us that by the first week in July we will be out of Peru. I also got your one year packages today. I went to the office so I got them right as they arrive to the mission. I might have more mail that was already sent to my zls so we'll see tomorrow. And thanks for looking up those charges, I was getting a bit worried. They teach us to honor our parents so if you want me to spend more.I'll have to oblige.

Grandma- thanks for the gift, 25 dollars can go a long way in Peru, and waaay longer in Bolivia, its like 175 Bolivianos. OK love you guys, Ill let you know more bout Bolivia later.

Elder Wilson 10 DAYS!!

No comments:

MISSION HOME ADDRESS

Elder Michael David Wilson
Mision Peru Lima Este
Calle Los Agrologos 368
Urbinizacion Las Acacias de Monterrico
La Molina, Lima 12, Peru

POUCH ADDRESS

Only a single sheet of paper folded and taped can be sent via this address.

Elder Michael D. Wilson
Peru Lima East Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150

ELDER MICHAEL WILSON

MISSION: Bolivia Santa Cruz ENTERED MTC ON: June 25, 2008 RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2010

COUNTDOWN

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

2nd Nephi 15: 26-30
26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; none shall be weary nor stumble among them.

27 None shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken;

28 Whose arrows shall be sharp, and all their bows bent, and their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind, their roaring like a lion.

29 They shall roar like young lions; yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry away safe, and none shall deliver.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea; and if they look unto the land, behold, darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof

Mike receiving his call!

Mike receiving his call!