Bolivia Time

We Believe

playlist


Jan 11, 2010

7-20-2009 E-MAIL

Subject: GET ME OUTA HERE

Hey everybody. So no, I'm not in Bolivia yet. I'll fill you in a bit more on what's happening. We went to do some more paper work at the Bolivia Embassy and they gave us this huge packet of all this information on us. Well we start fliping through it and find this paper in the back. ''what is this?''...''wait''... ''THATS A PLANE TICKET'', so we were all freaking out,the flight is for Wednesday the 22nd and midnight. But later they told us the flight isn't for sure, and that the tickets are only reserved. But we should be going before we hit August. It was such a good time, I spent two days with my whole group, some of them are comps right now till we leave.I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty jealous about that. And I told you guys I would call from the airport when I'm leaving. As far as I'm concerned that shouldn't change just because I'm going to be at the airport a year later than I was planning. But it might be pretty late, so be prepared. Anyways, I don't remember what I said in my last email. Not much has happened. We had changes and I'm still in Cieneguilla and I'm STILL Jr comp with 13 months (not cool). And my boy Eld Ferrer left and is in the mountains now, that was a bummer, but he's super pumped about being out there. I'm just trying to stay focussed and work. But honestly I'm pretty frustrated. I've had comps who are ending their missions for almost all my time in the mission. And they aren't really all about working hard. So we waste a lot of time. We have two people progressing right now. One lady needs to get married b4 she can be baptized, but that isn't going to happen till August. And a member brought her sister to church yesterday, and she said she wants to be baptized, so well start working more with her.
Crystal-Where do you work?haha
Mom- Good luck with the little ones
Dad-Have fun in France, I remembered this week about when you and mom wanted to take me to Spain after I graduated, but I said I just wanted to stay and be with my friends... Ya, I'm an idiot.

Love you all, pray for Bolivia please Elder Wilson

No comments:

MISSION HOME ADDRESS

Elder Michael David Wilson
Mision Peru Lima Este
Calle Los Agrologos 368
Urbinizacion Las Acacias de Monterrico
La Molina, Lima 12, Peru

POUCH ADDRESS

Only a single sheet of paper folded and taped can be sent via this address.

Elder Michael D. Wilson
Peru Lima East Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150

ELDER MICHAEL WILSON

MISSION: Bolivia Santa Cruz ENTERED MTC ON: June 25, 2008 RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2010

COUNTDOWN

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

2nd Nephi 15: 26-30
26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; none shall be weary nor stumble among them.

27 None shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken;

28 Whose arrows shall be sharp, and all their bows bent, and their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind, their roaring like a lion.

29 They shall roar like young lions; yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry away safe, and none shall deliver.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea; and if they look unto the land, behold, darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof

Mike receiving his call!

Mike receiving his call!