Bolivia Time

We Believe

playlist


Jan 11, 2010

8-3-2009 E-MAIL

Subject: PACK............... YO................ BAGS!!!!!!!!

Feel free to send your mail to Santa Cruz! In about 18 hours (12:45 pm) i will be on flight to La Paz and then to Santa Cruz. I just came from a little good bye lunch with Pres Leyva, solid guy. But ya so right now im just packing up all my stuff, or well, Im actually It was really hard to say good bye to the people in Cieneguilla. I got a little choked up saying goodbye to Maribel, she is the best convirt Ive had by far on my mission. The worst part is that area is not offically but basically is being closed. And when i left from Las Flores I was able to tell them that Elder Duncan was coming to take my spot. But now when they ask me I have to give them the bad news that there werent be elders here.They were all pretty bummed. I had a little going away thing on Saturday with Hermana Flores, I tried beer for the first time, it was really good. Ok I hope everyone is still reading, we cooked chicken that was marinated in it, so the acohol evaperated. But it was a fun little shin dig. So ya Im just super pumped about going to Bolivia, I am a little bummed about leaving some of my buds here in Peru, but Im promised them Ill be back within a few years. Oh and as for the whole Senior Companion tihng. Im Co-Senior Companion...but my comp is my district leader, so basically instead of being junior im Senior B, not really a big difference. The assistance talked to me and were like ‘’we´re sorry this is so dumb’’. So I still am not really Senior comp ,but i got over it a long time ago. I might go up right when I get to Bolvia TOMMOROW, or Ill be junior till changes a few weeks, Im not really worried about it any more. Oh and Kortney and Cydney, my buddy Bassler gave me the good news that he has made contact with you two... good luck with that. Whoever gets down here to Cieneguilla first can marry him.... Im sorry, but I saw an opprotunity for a really funny story so i told him how to find you guys.
Mom- Idk what Im gonna need, more gold bond and bug spray probably. I havent been using much buy spray here, cuz theres not that many bugs, but ill be using it everyday there. My shoes are good, the moon shoes might last the whole time, or atleast 18 months.
Kim- Ya, feel free to send some more photos, I can always use those.
Dad- we only have two people close to baptism right now. If youre one of the 3 nephites what does that make me?
Grandma- Be careful with roxy in the house.
KK- So... youre having a girl?
Love you guys, see you in Santa Cruz Elder Wilson

No comments:

MISSION HOME ADDRESS

Elder Michael David Wilson
Mision Peru Lima Este
Calle Los Agrologos 368
Urbinizacion Las Acacias de Monterrico
La Molina, Lima 12, Peru

POUCH ADDRESS

Only a single sheet of paper folded and taped can be sent via this address.

Elder Michael D. Wilson
Peru Lima East Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150

ELDER MICHAEL WILSON

MISSION: Bolivia Santa Cruz ENTERED MTC ON: June 25, 2008 RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2010

COUNTDOWN

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

2nd Nephi 15: 26-30
26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; none shall be weary nor stumble among them.

27 None shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken;

28 Whose arrows shall be sharp, and all their bows bent, and their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind, their roaring like a lion.

29 They shall roar like young lions; yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry away safe, and none shall deliver.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea; and if they look unto the land, behold, darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof

Mike receiving his call!

Mike receiving his call!