Bolivia Time

We Believe

playlist


Mar 29, 2009

3-2-2009 E-MAIL

AREA: LAS FLORES, PERU
COMPANION: ELDER MURILLO


First of all HEEEEEEEEEEEEES GOOOOOOOOONE. Its been a long 4 and a half
months, but now, things are looking up.
And my new companion…. Elder Murillo (ll= y sound). Haha, he´s been the
other area of my district for the last 3 transfers, and has been living like
4 minutes from my house, so we already know each other really well. He´s
from Ecuador and he's awesome. This next six weeks are gonna be a good time.
The funny thing is right now I live outside of my area in an area called los
jardines. And Elder Murrillo right now lives in the boundries of my area.
But now he's going to move out of Las Flores to Los Jardines…. So… he can
start working in … Las Flores. We both just started laughing when they read
the changes.
So I have 8 months. Its so crazy. Time messes with you out here. We'll be
watching conference b4 ya know it then I'll be calling again… and then the
YEAR.
I got the package from Valynn, thank you much. But I only talked to Derrick
Durrant for like 5 minutes, he seemed really cool. I sent some letters home
with them for you all. One is for Crystal and Matt. Mom told me a while ago
I should send one to be read at the wedding, so I did finally but Idk if its
gonna get to you guys in time. He's got them right now, so you can give him
a call.
My area is still doing good, we´ve got this little guy named Javier ready
for baptism. Hes 11 yrs old and looks like an umpa lumpa, he's hilarious. I
gave him a Book of Mormon Saturdy and he shows up to church and is like
´´Elder Wilson… you didn’t sign anything in it´´. ´´haha, lo siento
Javier´´. But we might have 2 other people getting baptized, Kati and
Geraldín but we have to talk to their fams a bit more first. It's amazing
how much this area has changed since I've been here. Our zone was ´´The Bad
Zone´´ where they sent the bad elders. But now we baptize almost more than
anyone in Lima.
Mom-Ya Pres Leyva told me a bit about Elder Christopherson. That is
very exciting. I would love to go, but now I've become use to Lima and can
definitely wait. Whatever happens I'm good with it. Those snow things are
called Snowcats, we´ve had some fun times in those.
EE- Avalanche huh? Haha, I cant wait to get home haha.

Valynn- Ya lots of Elders still remember Derick Durant. Haha those stories
about Jamen and Kyle made me laugh really hard.
kk-Im glad to hear Brian is still talking about me. Honestly one of my
fears is that he forgets me. All the other kids are old enough that im
pretty sure they wont forget… maybe Kyle haha.
Crystal/Matt- Hey I hope my letter makes it to the wedding. But if not,
good luck, love you guys.
Alright well I gotta go. Things are going awesome now. Me and
Elder Murillo are going to have a good time these next 6 weeks.
I love you guys so much, have fun at the wedding.
Elder Michael David Wilson

No comments:

MISSION HOME ADDRESS

Elder Michael David Wilson
Mision Peru Lima Este
Calle Los Agrologos 368
Urbinizacion Las Acacias de Monterrico
La Molina, Lima 12, Peru

POUCH ADDRESS

Only a single sheet of paper folded and taped can be sent via this address.

Elder Michael D. Wilson
Peru Lima East Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150

ELDER MICHAEL WILSON

MISSION: Bolivia Santa Cruz ENTERED MTC ON: June 25, 2008 RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2010

COUNTDOWN

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

2nd Nephi 15: 26-30
26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; none shall be weary nor stumble among them.

27 None shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken;

28 Whose arrows shall be sharp, and all their bows bent, and their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind, their roaring like a lion.

29 They shall roar like young lions; yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry away safe, and none shall deliver.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea; and if they look unto the land, behold, darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof

Mike receiving his call!

Mike receiving his call!