Bolivia Time

We Believe

playlist


Mar 29, 2009

2-16-2009 E-MAIL

AREA: LAS FLORES, PERU
COMPANION: ELDER TORREZ


Hey everybody, first off send my love to Martin, he´ll do awesome over
there.
Well I think all my packages got to me today that was nice. One got to our
office January 19... I don't understand that. Anyways ya thanks for thinking
about me and sending me nice things.

It was a good week, not too eventful. Our investigator Susan didn’t end up
getting baptized this week, but she will this Saturday. But I ended up
baptizing an 8 year old named Adrian, he was supposed to get baptized by a
member but wanted us to do it. We did some killer service this week, hauling
bags of rocks up a hill, it killed all of us. But it's already starting to
cool down a bit so that made things a bit better.

We had a little movie night with our families on the hill (cerro). We
watched the Testaments and most of them cried. But the cool thing was we
watched it during a rain storm, so the entire time we had water coming in
through the roof, so that made it pretty memorable.

I only have 14! 14 more days! I’m so excited. We did our weekly goals and
all I wrote was ´´JUST HANG ON!´´. But now my district thinks I'm gonna be
senior comp in two weeks…. Yaaaaa. Not too sure about that. At 8 months it's
not out of the question to be senior comp, so I's possible, but we´ll see.
Its more the fact that I know my area so well and have really good relations
with the members and investigators.

And one thing. Can you guys send me some Ensigns with the conference talks
in them. Mom, I think you have a bunch saved from years past, I wanna start
studying some more of these talks, cuz I get a ton out of them.

Valynn- Honestly I totally forgot about Valentines Day till I read your
email. The mission has weddings every month, and they were on Valentines
Day, but we didn’t have anybody to take to the weddings, so it was a normal
day.

Mason- Ya I've done things like that with my comp. I remember one night I
just said ´´what does it matter right? You’re leaving in a few weeks´´. But
now I just don’t really care haha. I'm just doing what I need to do.

Kim- We have changes every 6 weeks. And this transfer ends march 3rd. And
since my comp is for sure leaving the area, it's almost certain that I'm
staying. But our President has taken out both elders from one area two
times in our zone already. So I might be leaving. But more than likely I'll
be here again this next transfer. And the next transfer starts in march and
ends 6 weeks later like the 14th or April or something.

Well, ya, good week, pretty tranquila. Everybody stay warm, and I will too.
Love you guys
Elder Wilson

No comments:

MISSION HOME ADDRESS

Elder Michael David Wilson
Mision Peru Lima Este
Calle Los Agrologos 368
Urbinizacion Las Acacias de Monterrico
La Molina, Lima 12, Peru

POUCH ADDRESS

Only a single sheet of paper folded and taped can be sent via this address.

Elder Michael D. Wilson
Peru Lima East Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150

ELDER MICHAEL WILSON

MISSION: Bolivia Santa Cruz ENTERED MTC ON: June 25, 2008 RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2010

COUNTDOWN

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

2nd Nephi 15: 26-30
26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; none shall be weary nor stumble among them.

27 None shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken;

28 Whose arrows shall be sharp, and all their bows bent, and their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind, their roaring like a lion.

29 They shall roar like young lions; yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry away safe, and none shall deliver.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea; and if they look unto the land, behold, darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof

Mike receiving his call!

Mike receiving his call!