Bolivia Time

We Believe

playlist


Jun 3, 2010

5-24-2010 E-MAIL

Round two

hey everybody,
Well Elder Ramirez left, and I’m training again. No one from my group is a zone leader, and almost all of us are training. My companion is from Antofagasta, Chile. His name is Elder Âlvarez. The word I would use to describe him is flamboyant. Hes a good guy, I need to help him a lot with his teaching. I knew that Elder Ramirez was a stud, but I took for granted how well prepared he was b4 he came. But we’ll just keep practicing and studying. It was pretty wierd getting the change news and realizing Im in my last area, with my last companion, it made things all the more real.And today they told us that tommorow we have zone conference. Its my last zone conference I have to give my last testimony... thats so crazy. but then I remembered, its probably the last time I am going to hear President Maynes for a long time... not too happy about that.
Funny story. Elder Jacobsen, Elder Cope, Elder Smith and I all stayed here together and all of us are training. But Elder Jacobsen's companion showed up a few days late, so he stayed with us. but we didn’t have another mattress... so he slept on our desks... poor guy.
We are making more of an effort to work with members, we've already seen results. we met a guy named Gary who lives with a member family, he acecepeted a date. I just realized I have very little time to end this letter haha.
Mom, there are a couple breakables in my bag, I’ll wrap them
Crystal-yes I remember Athena, were did she go?
EE-Tell Beau hi
Dad I need to get in shape
Kim-I remember I hated suits a ton b4 the mission
KK-hey its progrees.
Love you bye bye Eder Wilson

No comments:

MISSION HOME ADDRESS

Elder Michael David Wilson
Mision Peru Lima Este
Calle Los Agrologos 368
Urbinizacion Las Acacias de Monterrico
La Molina, Lima 12, Peru

POUCH ADDRESS

Only a single sheet of paper folded and taped can be sent via this address.

Elder Michael D. Wilson
Peru Lima East Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150

ELDER MICHAEL WILSON

MISSION: Bolivia Santa Cruz ENTERED MTC ON: June 25, 2008 RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2010

COUNTDOWN

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

2nd Nephi 15: 26-30
26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; none shall be weary nor stumble among them.

27 None shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken;

28 Whose arrows shall be sharp, and all their bows bent, and their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind, their roaring like a lion.

29 They shall roar like young lions; yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry away safe, and none shall deliver.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea; and if they look unto the land, behold, darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof

Mike receiving his call!

Mike receiving his call!