Bolivia Time

We Believe

playlist


Jun 21, 2010

6-14-2010 E-MAIL

Subject: El Pinultimo

hey everybody, sounds like all is well in the states

OK, so maybe you alreay know, but I still want to tell the story: So we knock on these investigator´s door, and a white lady comes out of another room.. I look at here and say to myself ''maybe shes American'', then she says in English ''I thought it was you''... it was Emily Fox. She works with a Non Profit Organization from Seattle... and she just happened to be sent to my area, and shes living with a family Im teaching. It was so funny. She took a picture of me and my companion as evidence and said shed send it to you guys.

Anyways, well this week was way better. I got a mouthful of Elder Smiths elbow playing basketball to start off the week, but then it got better. We were a little worried cuz the World Cup has started(oh by the way I realy like soccer now) and everyone is watching it. But we were able to get a lot done even though the games were on. We found a lot of families this week, so the Elder that replaces me will have a lot to work with. Having such little time left is actually helping me to work harder. I want to end strong. I just keep saying ''I only have a few days more to be able to be a full time missionary''. My companion told me he was worried about me being trunky but a few days ago he said '' it didnt happen''.

we had ward conference and activities every day of this week.it was pretty cool, the members got to know the investigators, and everyone opened up a lot more. Now we are going to have a small activity every Tuesday to help everyone become closer.

Reynaldo came to church, he'll get baptized the day I get home. We really gained his confidence this week, we taught him about the law of chastity and the word of wisdom. He told us the problems he has been having with this and that he is going to change. Hes a cool kid.
so... funny...well wierd story: we met a guy named Julio Cesar, he had this dog and he called it as the ''practice dog''.turns out hes a vet and he has to operate on the dog for practice. We looked a little closer and he was missing and eye, an ear, and had scars all over the place. ''what happens if it dies?''... ''i get a bad grade''. do they do that in the states? I dont remember that place anymore.

Valynn-swimming, thats a good sport, my buddies Elder Gonzales and Elder Duncan play water polo. I dont think I start school till September.
EE-I thought Dani got married a long time ago.
dad/mom-Ill get to work on the talk. Thats good that Josh had a good time. We should go camping. Brian is looking more like Kaylene. They told us they were making changes in the teaching in the MTC, I think its the same thing that Elder Nash has taught it about questions.
Kim-the drama is worse here I think. Well at least here more people go inactive when they get upset.
Crystal-sometimes I feel like Im more mature... sometimes

Well... see ya soon... cuĂ­dense
con amor Elder Wilson

No comments:

MISSION HOME ADDRESS

Elder Michael David Wilson
Mision Peru Lima Este
Calle Los Agrologos 368
Urbinizacion Las Acacias de Monterrico
La Molina, Lima 12, Peru

POUCH ADDRESS

Only a single sheet of paper folded and taped can be sent via this address.

Elder Michael D. Wilson
Peru Lima East Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150

ELDER MICHAEL WILSON

MISSION: Bolivia Santa Cruz ENTERED MTC ON: June 25, 2008 RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2010

COUNTDOWN

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

2nd Nephi 15: 26-30
26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; none shall be weary nor stumble among them.

27 None shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken;

28 Whose arrows shall be sharp, and all their bows bent, and their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind, their roaring like a lion.

29 They shall roar like young lions; yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry away safe, and none shall deliver.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea; and if they look unto the land, behold, darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof

Mike receiving his call!

Mike receiving his call!