Bolivia Time

We Believe

playlist


Nov 24, 2008

11-10-2008 E-MAIL

AREA: LAS FLORES, PERU
COMPANION: ELDER TORREZ


IN A RUSH!

Ok new rule, instead of 45 minutes for writing we now have 30, I'm trying
not to complain at that rule so my emails are gonna be pretty rushed. also,
if anyone ever comes to lima, NEVER eat at the chicken restaurants, I got
pretty sick this week from that. I was up all night in the bathroom, and
thats where I'll stop describing. We also switched pensions to a lady that
use to own her own resutaunt, sooooo good. I finally started getting Beaus'
email, but now I don't have enough time to read any of my buddies letters.
Bad news, Ermongenis told us he isn't getting baptized anymore, but he
accepted another appointment for Wednesday so we'll see what happens. His
fam is putting pressure on him to not switch churches. Alejandro is doing
pretty good, he said yes but he doesn't really have much of a testamony.
Consuelo is willing to get baptized but she has a pretty big problem with
the word of wisdom, so we'll have to fix that first. I'm just hoping
somebody will get baptized this month. Im feeling pretty frustrated, I'm
working, but we aren't getting much of a result, and I feel like my spanish
hasn't really been improving that much either. But whatever it's a new week.
Ok there's a few things I need that I can't find here. I need those denture
cleaning tablets for my retainer, and also one of those little cleaning rags
for my glasses, they dont have anytihng with fine enough material here. One
thing that did cheer me up this morning is that I figured out I've lost
enough weight to fit into my spandex garments again haha, that was pretty
nice.
Mom, i got your package today with the 3 twix and cliff bars, bueno. I
don't really know how the call is going to work , but the week b4 christmas
I'll tell you whats going down. I guess its cheaper for you guys to call me,
so you'll probably be calling my apartment.YA its totally fine to send
multiple emails, I'm just not supposed to be recieveing or sending emails
to different addreses. I guess that's not a rule in santa cruz. Lima Esta
has waaaaaaaay more rules than Santa cruz, thats not exactly making me love
this place. And I don't think we use skype, but honestly I'm not sure of
what skype is, heard of it though.
EE- we go to the temple once every 6 weeks.

Grandma- thanks for the updates on sports.
kk- ha thanks kk, I figured out that I wasn't missing anything.

Ok so I still have 10 minutes to write, I guess I don't have to fly through
this too too fast. This week we are going to start teaching english classes
in the capilla, hopefully we'll have a good crowd, our ward is a little iffy
on attending things, we had a mission night this week. 4 people came. And
three were the mission leader and his wife and kid.
Don't worry about me being sick by the way, I just drank a bunch of yogurt
and I got better after about a day. But I feel like I lost some weight cuz
of it haha.
Idk what to think of my comp, he doesn't really talk. ever. And he seems
like he's ready to go home too, he's not really a fan of getting up on time.

Ok sorry I gotta go, love you guys.

No comments:

MISSION HOME ADDRESS

Elder Michael David Wilson
Mision Peru Lima Este
Calle Los Agrologos 368
Urbinizacion Las Acacias de Monterrico
La Molina, Lima 12, Peru

POUCH ADDRESS

Only a single sheet of paper folded and taped can be sent via this address.

Elder Michael D. Wilson
Peru Lima East Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150

ELDER MICHAEL WILSON

MISSION: Bolivia Santa Cruz ENTERED MTC ON: June 25, 2008 RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2010

COUNTDOWN

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

2nd Nephi 15: 26-30
26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; none shall be weary nor stumble among them.

27 None shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken;

28 Whose arrows shall be sharp, and all their bows bent, and their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind, their roaring like a lion.

29 They shall roar like young lions; yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry away safe, and none shall deliver.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea; and if they look unto the land, behold, darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof

Mike receiving his call!

Mike receiving his call!