Bolivia Time

We Believe

playlist


Jun 7, 2009

5-18-2009 E-MAIL

AREA:CIENIGUILLA, PERU
COMPANION: ELDER


Subject: PACK YOUR BAGS!... Well... in like a month

Hey everybody, it was so great to talk to everybody and hear some people speaking english. So ya, had a suprise change this week they called us at 11pm and we had to be in Lima in the morning. The big reason there were changes is cuz a bunch of elders got in trouble in another zone, so they sent my comp to where they were. But also the president wasn't too happy with us cuz our numbers were really really bad. But my new comp is really cool, and knows how to work and better yet, work through the members. But he also knows how to have fun. He's already taught me a ton, I think he might end up being my fav comp. Not much has happened since I talked to you guys.I'm pretty sure I'm going back in June. Living next to the church offices,we find out news pretty quick. My buddy talked to the lady who does all the visa stuff and I'm supposed to go to interpol tommorow to start working on papers. I'll keep you all updated. We are kinda bummed in my area cuz we had 5 people with baptism dates, but only one came to church yesterday. But we'll go burn em and make em come next week. Today I get to cook brownies for a fam home evening, I'm a tad excited about that. Sam- got your email, nice to hear from you.EE-ya I remember Sally... I think.Valynn- ha when I read your letter I thought it said ''birth bath''... in the backyard? Alright then. KK- I sound more mature? Haha. Some days I feel like that, but other days Ifeel like I'm more retarded than when I left.
Well, I gotta go, talk to you guys next week.

Love you all, Elder Wilson

No comments:

MISSION HOME ADDRESS

Elder Michael David Wilson
Mision Peru Lima Este
Calle Los Agrologos 368
Urbinizacion Las Acacias de Monterrico
La Molina, Lima 12, Peru

POUCH ADDRESS

Only a single sheet of paper folded and taped can be sent via this address.

Elder Michael D. Wilson
Peru Lima East Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150

ELDER MICHAEL WILSON

MISSION: Bolivia Santa Cruz ENTERED MTC ON: June 25, 2008 RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2010

COUNTDOWN

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

2nd Nephi 15: 26-30
26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; none shall be weary nor stumble among them.

27 None shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken;

28 Whose arrows shall be sharp, and all their bows bent, and their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind, their roaring like a lion.

29 They shall roar like young lions; yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry away safe, and none shall deliver.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea; and if they look unto the land, behold, darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof

Mike receiving his call!

Mike receiving his call!