Bolivia Time

We Believe

playlist


Jan 1, 2009

12-29-2008 E-MAIL

AREA: LAS FLORES, PERU
COMPANION: ELDER TORREZ


ha, dads story about getting a gun made me think of The Christmas Story when
all he wants is the BB gun and everyone said ´´you'll shoot your eye
out´´….hilarious. Dad maybe next year you'll get your fighter jet you've
always wanted.
OK first of all if I'm not mistaken, I don't think I talked with Tyler.
Sorry bout that bud. The call was super nice, and I had a pretty tough time
hanging up. For mother's day I'm pretty sure I'll be talking for longer
haha. It was so great to talk to everyone.
It was a pretty great week, christmas, the phone call, I burned a tie for my
6 month mark. And We got a lot of work done in my area… because I was with a
zone leader for 2 of the days. His name is Elder Morote, he's a stud. His
house is about 45 min from my area, that'd be hard to deal with. But in
those 2 days, we found more new people, and got more references, than me and
Elder Torrez have had in almost 2 changes. It was really nice.

I can't remember who said it in the email, but I should look at the positive
things of my time here. I know I'm definetly learning a lot. I'm growing
and learning to be more motivated and selfsufficient, cuz I have to be the
one that schedules, and says when we should leave the house. I really want
to be senior comp, some elders make it by their 8 month mark, that'd be
nice. I just wanna train, I'd love that. Just train for the next 12 changes
(the rest of my mission). But this time with my comp is making me a much
stronger person.
I got Elise's package with the hoop in it, I haven't seen what the other
things are in there. I ate one of the bfast bars, they were pretty good.
All the packages are very much appreciated.

I remembered some things I need. There's these super nice scripture markers
I bought in the mtc but I broke 2 and the other one just ran out of crayon
stuff. But crystal I bet they're in the byu bookstore, there called Eagle
Scripture markers. If you could send me some that'd be so great. Also, I
really miss bbq sauce, could someone send me some for my bday? Oh and next
week send me one email address for each family, and I'll try and get them
approved by the president.

Well not much else is going on, January should be good, we're gonna work
with the nuevos we found, one family looks really great Bruk, his wife
Viviana and there son Matias. I gotta keep working on my teaching, cuz it's
really bad still, and I'm not trying to be humble here folks.
Love you guys Elder Wilson

No comments:

MISSION HOME ADDRESS

Elder Michael David Wilson
Mision Peru Lima Este
Calle Los Agrologos 368
Urbinizacion Las Acacias de Monterrico
La Molina, Lima 12, Peru

POUCH ADDRESS

Only a single sheet of paper folded and taped can be sent via this address.

Elder Michael D. Wilson
Peru Lima East Mission
P.O. Box 30150
SLC, UT 84130-0150

ELDER MICHAEL WILSON

MISSION: Bolivia Santa Cruz ENTERED MTC ON: June 25, 2008 RELEASE DATE: June 25, 2010

COUNTDOWN

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

2nd Nephi 15: 26-30
26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; none shall be weary nor stumble among them.

27 None shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken;

28 Whose arrows shall be sharp, and all their bows bent, and their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind, their roaring like a lion.

29 They shall roar like young lions; yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry away safe, and none shall deliver.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea; and if they look unto the land, behold, darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof

Mike receiving his call!

Mike receiving his call!